Over the next few weeks, there will be many publicly traded companies releasing earnings. ESPs included. Here is a short list of notable ESPs and their parent companies to keep an eye on. I conducted a bit of research and these linked companies (as a portfolio) are closely tracking the Nasdaq YTD both hovering at 24% gains since July 18th, 2012.
- July 22: 2013-Q2 Earnings Release–Constant Contact Inc. Symbol CTCT
- July 22: 2013-Q2 Earnings Release–Vocus, Inc., purchased iContact for 169M in 2011- Symbol VOCS
- July 29: 2013-Q2 Earnings Release–Teradata — purchased eCricle and Aprimo last May. Symbol TDC
- July 29: 2013-Q2 Earnings Release–Harte-Hanks, Inc. Symbol HHC
- July 29: 2013-Q2 Earnings Release–Digital River, Inc. purchased BlueHornet in 2004 — Symbol DRIV
- July 31: 2014-Q1 Earnings Release–Acxiom Corporation purchased Digiatl Impact in 2005 for 140M. Symbol ACXM
- Aug. 7: 2013 Q1 Earnings Release–Responsys, Inc. Symbol MKTG
- Aug. 19: 2014 Q2 Earnings Release–SalesForce.com, Inc. Recently purchased ExactTarget last month for 2.5B Symbol CRM
- Sep. 17: 2013 Q3 Earnings Release–Adobe Systems, Inc. Purchased ESP Neolane for 600M last month. Symbol ADBE
Disclaimer: Port25 Solutions Inc., provides digital messaging infrastructure to the aforementioned companies: Responsys, Vocus, Harte-Hanks, SalesForce and Adobe.